MyGGGO will represent at PAX EastPosted on March 9th, 2010 2 comments
The Penny Arcade Expo East 2010 is rapidly approaching, the weekend of March 26-28. We are letting you know that MyGGGo (basically just Shawn) will be there with friends and family enjoying as much as possible.
More importantly for you, I will be doing everything I can to get you the best view of the entire show. While at the panels, demos, competitions, concerts, and all around, I will be Live Tweeting as much as I can (assuming AT&T doesn’t crap out on my BlackBerry Bold). I will also be sporting a Kodak Zi8 HD 1080p for video captures, which I will blast up here to the site as soon as I can. Once the show winds down, I will put together some more insightful blog posts about what it was like.
Some things to know ahead of time.
- I’ve never been to a gaming conference before, so I will be a kid in a candy store.
- More than 60,000 tickets have been sold and many of the Hynes Convention Center rooms only hold 400 people. Lines will be long, and I can’t promise I will get to see much.
- The schedule is overwhelming, and there will be no possible way for me to see every event.
- I’ve never video blogged before, so this should be fun.
- I am a Harmonix fanboy, and will most likely spend every second I can hanging with the Rock Band developer, other fanboys, and the like.
If there is something specifically you’d like to see covered at PAX East from a panel, a concert, or a personal interview…let me know.
In preparation for PAX East, what should you do?
- Follow @MyGGGo on Twitter.
- Leave comments to this post, so I know what to cover for you.
- Subscribe to my sites RSS feed, so you can get regular blog updates.
That is going to be lots of fun. You’ll have a blast. Don’t be nervous!
I cant wait! I hope to see you there.
Leave a reply
My Gadget, Game & Gizmo Obsession …blogging about mobile stuff, gamer stuff, and other stuff since 2007 (MyGGGo.com)